Back From Hiatus

Hello Everyone

I'm glad to say that I will be finally releasing Come Away With Me!  I know everyone has been patiently waiting for Hamaz and Leah story.  This book is full of sizzling romance and drama. The Saudi Royal family secrets will be exposed.

While recuperating from knee surgery,  I  was able to focus on Southern Hearts (Farrah and Austin's love story). Farrah married her country music star, now the question is can she keep him. How will she handle her new stardom? Will their love survive the public spotlight.

Projects: 
I'm working on cool projects such as Southern Bells, International Lovers Ramiz and Harmony.
Working on my first paranormal!   
   

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you are recuperating and getting around fine now. I am truly a fan of your work. I have read all your books, except for 1 because I am waiting on part 2 before I get invested. So please keep me informed the minute you release part 2 of Arabian Nights. Stay blessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava love yay!!! I can't wait to read your books I love them. I am so delighe'd that Come Away With me is coming out and International Lovers part 2 I can't wait to read about harmony's and ramiz baby delivery. I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for the follow up of International Lovers with Harmony & Ramiz, as well as Come Away with Me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Lovers (Saudi Arabian Night Series)

Beta Readers!